When switching over to us, you probably have phone numbers with your previous provider that you’d like to keep. With the number transfer tool, you can easily submit a request to have these numbers transferred over to us. Once you have submitted your request, we’ll take it from there and make sure everything gets added to your new system.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Phone Numbers in the left sidebar.
3. Click [TRANSFER] and then choose to continue working on an existing transfer request or start a new one.
Tips: Number transferring do’s and don’ts
- DO be exact.
- Your information must match exactly what’s on record with your current phone service provider. If the information provided does not match, your transfer will be delayed. Refer to your current bill or contact your current service provider.
- DON’T cancel your old phone service – yet.
- It is important that we have confirmed that this has been completed before you cancel your service, as this can affect the transfer request or cancel it.
- DON’T lose your Broadband service.
- Make sure that your broadband service isn’t cancelled if being provided by your previous phone provider, or transfer to another provider for broadband. This could cause a longer delay than wanted for your Jive service to begin.