How do I test my network with Jive View on Windows?
Jive View™ delivers a comprehensive picture of your phone’s network in real time. Armed with this performance data, you (or our tech team) can proactively identify network concerns before they become problems. If problems do arise, the app helps pinpoint exactly what they are so you can address them and verify that you’re in the clear.
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Internet/Outbound HTTPS (TCP Port 443) Access
- The software uses the Qt Development Frameworks, a third party software library owned by The Qt Company licensed under the GNU LGPL v2.1 license. The source can be downloaded here.
- Jive View™ needs to establish frequent Internet connections in order to test your connectivity and receive updates. While Jive View is a clean and secure software, this behavior can be reason enough to get blocked by some antivirus or firewall vendors. In some cases, it might be necessary to manually unblock Jive View and its update component. The programs that need to be allowed are:
- Download Jive View for Windows.
- Open and run the downloaded .exe and then double-click the installer icon and follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure to read the License Agreement carefully.
- Open Jive View.
- Right-click the Jive icon in the notification area of the Windows taskbar (located in bottom-right corner next to the system clock). You may have to click Show hidden icons if your icons are hidden.
- Click Show Jive View Client.
- To test your network, go to and verify Jive Servers Communication displays Success (this indicates the tool can report network data back to Jive, not that the phones are working).
- From System, write down your Passphrase and then contact Customer Support with the code and they will run the tests with you.