Jive View™ delivers a comprehensive picture of your phone’s network in real time. Armed with this performance data, you (or our tech team) can proactively identify network concerns before they become problems. If problems do arise, the app helps pinpoint exactly what they are so you can address them and verify that you’re in the clear. That, my friend, is called peace of mind.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Internet/Outbound HTTPS (TCP Port 443) Access
- Jive View™ needs to establish frequent Internet connections in order to test your connectivity and receive updates. While Jive View is a clean and secure software, this behavior can be reason enough to get blocked by some antivirus or firewall vendors. In some cases, it might be necessary to manually unblock Jive View and its update component.
The programs that need to be allowed are:
- For the most accurate results, install Jive View on a computer that is hard-wired (not connected through Wi-Fi) to the same network as your phones.
2. Open and run the downloaded .exe.
3. Double-click the installer icon and follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure to read the License Agreement carefully.
1. Open Jive View (Start Menu).
2. Right-click the Jive icon in the notification area of the Windows taskbar (located in bottom-right corner next to the system clock). You may have to click Show hidden icons if your icons are hidden.
3. Click Show Jive View Client.
1. From the Show Jive View Client > Test tab, verify Jive Servers Communication displays Success (this indicates the tool can report network data back to Jive, not that the phones are working).
2. From the System tab, write down your Passphrase and then contact Customer Support with the code and they will run the tests with you.