Jive View™ delivers a comprehensive picture of your phone’s network in real time. Armed with this performance data, you (or our tech team) can proactively identify network concerns before they become problems. If problems do arise, the app helps pinpoint exactly what they are so you can address them and verify that you’re in the clear. That, my friend, is called peace of mind.
- Mac OS X Sierra
- Note: The software uses the Qt Development Frameworks, a third party software library owned by The Qt Company licensed under the GNU LGPL v2.1 license. Its source can be downloaded here.
- For the most accurate results, install Jive View on a computer that is hard-wired (not connected through Wi-Fi) to the same network as your phones.
2. Open and run the downloaded .dmg.
3. Double-click the installer icon and follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure to read the License Agreement carefully.
1. Open Jive View (Applications folder).
2. Click the Jive icon in the menu bar.
3. Click Show Jive View Client.
1. From the Show Jive View Client > Test tab, verify Jive Servers link displays Success (this indicates the tool can report network data back to Jive, not that the phones are working).
2. From the System tab, write down your Passphrase and then contact Customer Support with the code and they will run the tests with you.