Jive View delivers a comprehensive picture of your phone’s network in real time. Armed with this performance data, you (or our tech team) can proactively identify network concerns before they become problems. If problems do arise, the app helps pinpoint exactly what they are so you can address them and verify that you’re in the clear.
- Mac OS X High Sierra, Mac OS X Mojave
- Internet/Outbound HTTPS (TCP Port 443) Access
- The software uses the Qt Development Frameworks, a third party software library owned by The Qt Company licensed under the GNU LGPL v2.1 license. The source can be downloaded here.
- Download Jive View for Mac.
- Open and run the downloaded .dmg and then double-click the installer icon and follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure to read the License Agreement carefully.
- Open Jive View.
- Click the Jive icon in the menu bar and then click Show Jive View Client.
- To test your network, go to Test and verify Jive Servers link displays Success.
This indicates the tool can report network data back to Jive, not that the phones are working.
- From System, write down your Passphrase and then contact Customer Support with the code and they will run the tests with you.