How do I set up Zoho CRM Mapping?
Jive’s CRM Mapping allows Zoho CRM to help direct customer’s calls to the correct person in your Jive system. When a call hits the CRM Mapping node in the dial plan, Zoho CRM finds the caller based on their phone number in Zoho CRM and sends the call to the Zoho contact owner. The call is then directed to the extension that is assigned to the Zoho CRM user in CRM Mapping.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click CRM Mapping in the left sidebar. Note: Only one administrator can be a master user. If you are not currently the master user, you will need to click Set me as Master User before proceeding.
- Click Add Mapping and then select the desired line.
- Select the Zoho User whose calls will be directed to the extension and then click . Note: If a Zoho User does not have CRM Mapping assigned, the call will be sent to the next step in the dial plan.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for other Zoho users that need mapping.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then select the dial plan that requires CRM mapping.
- Drag and drop the CRM Integration node into the desired placement within the dial plan. Important: Make sure each has a destination or calls will be dropped.
- Click Save.