First, create a paging realm
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Paging Realms in the left sidebar and then click [ADD REALM].
3. Enter a Name for the paging realm.
4. Click the checkmark icon and then click the newly added paging realm to edit its settings.
5. From the General tab > Zones section, enter a Name for each necessary zone (the IP Address: Port is automatically generated).
6. If using Polycom devices, click the Polycom tab to set up the following:
- Multicast Address: The IP address and port used for Priority and Emergency Groups.
- Priority Group: Group number in the Polycom phone for this group. Paging to this group will interrupt normal activity.
- Emergency Group: Group number in the Polycom phone for this group. Paging to this group will interrupt normal activity as well we Priority Group activity and phones on DND.
7. Click [SAVE].
Then, create a paging profile
1. Click Paging Profiles in the left sidebar and then click [ADD PROFILE].
2. Enter a Name for the paging profile.
3. Select the desired paging Realm.
4. Click the checkmark icon and then click the new paging profile to edit its settings.
5. From the General tab > Zone Membership section, check SUBSCRIBE and/or TRANSMIT for each necessary zone. Devices assigned to the paging profile will receive or send pages accordingly.
6. If using Polycom devices:
- Optional—From the General section, check the box to enable Polycom paging with compatible devices. This allows Polycom and Yealink devices to send and receive multicast pages between each other and must be enabled on each paging profile.
- From the Polycom tab, set up the following:
- Default Zone: This allows you to order the zones on your phone.
- Off-Hook Paging: This controls whether calls can be interrupted by pages or not.
7. Click [SAVE].
Lastly, assign a paging profile to a phone
1. Click Devices in the left sidebar and then click the device that needs a paging profile.
2. From the Device Settings tab > General Settings section, select a Paging profile.
3. Click [SAVE].
4. Power cycle the device(s) to apply the changes.