How do I set up a line or ring group to receive faxes?
Avoid physical fax machines and dedicated fax lines by setting up a line or ring group to accept calls and faxes. Not available in Brazil and Mexico.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Lines or Ring Groups in the left sidebar and then click the line or ring group that needs to receive both incoming calls and faxes.
- Enable Intercept Incoming Faxes and then enter the desired email destination.
Note: You can only send faxes to a single email address. If you need to deliver your faxes to a group, use an email alias (e.g., email@example.com) or create an auto-forward rule in your email client.
- To do this for a line, go to
- To do this for a ring group, go to .
- Click Save.