How do I set my system defaults?
System settings define global preferences and defaults for your system. From here, you can apply specific settings to all your devices/extensions at once (these can be overridden individually as needed), create emergency service call notifications and custom emergency numbers, link your remote storage account for call recording, and more.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
- You must have super admin permissions.
2. Click System Settings in the left sidebar.
3. Customize the following settings to your liking:
- Time Zone
- Area Code
- Caller ID
- Hold Music Playlist
- Corporate Directory
- Enable Corporate Directory View Persistence (Polycom only).
- Enable Corporate Directory Background Sync (Polycom only).
- Outbound Proxy
- Registration Proxy
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
Tip: These settings are the defaults on each phone but can be individually overridden at any time by going to Devices in the left sidebar and then selecting which phone you want to change these settings on.