Power cycling simply means disconnecting your phone from its power source, and then turning it back on again. Power cycling allows the device to implement any changes to its profile settings or recover from an unresponsive state. Additionally, this process can often resolve network connectivity issues or odd behavior the phone might be experiencing.
1. Unplug the power supply and internet source (ethernet cord) from the device.
- If the device is PoE (power over ethernet), you will only see a single ethernet cord plugged in to the LAN, SW, NET, or Internet port.
2. Confirm the phone’s display is blank to verify the power supply is fully disconnected.
3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Plug the power supply and internet source (ethernet cord) back in to the device.