In today’s rapidly expanding business world, making calls to international clients or offices is quickly becoming part of the norm. By making those calls through Jive, you can cut down on costs and control which of your employees can make toll calls by granting international dialing permissions.
1. Dial your country’s exit code (US = 011, list of exit codes) which replaces the plus sign (+) commonly used in international numbers.
- You must have international dialing permissions.
2. Dial your destination party’s country code (list of country codes).
3. Dial your destination party’s area code.
4. Dial your destination party’s local phone number. If the number you are calling starts with 0 (zero), you can omit this when you dial.
Example: To make a call from the US to a landline in São Paulo, Brazil; you would dial 011-55-11-XXXX-XXXX.