This integration is in Public Beta.
If you’re an avid Slack user, you probably live in Slack all day. Jive’s bot will only give you another reason to never leave. Now from Slack, you can log in and out of call queues, see which agents are servicing specific queues, and create queue groups for bulk actions. If you need to step away, you can tell Jive's bot that you need to ‘take a break’ and he’ll automatically log you out of all queues until you let him know you’re back.
Note: In order to install Jive’s Slack bot, you must have permissions on your Slack workspace (usually a Workspace Admin).
- Click here to find the Jive bot in the Slack App Directory.
- Log in to Slack.
- Click [Install].
- Click [Authorize].
Connect to Bot
- Open Slack.
- Click [+] in Direct Messages.
- Search for “jive”.
- Click Jive bot.
- Click [GO].
- Enter “/jive connect” to connect your Slack and Jive identities.
- Click [Connect Jive Account].
- Click [LINK ACCOUNTS] in the Jive Bot section on the integration dashboard.
- In the conversation with the slack bot, enter "/jive configure".
- Choose your line/device.
- Choose your voicemail notification preference.
- Click [Save].
Type "help" to view a list of Jive Bot's commands.