How do I integrate with Salesforce Lightning?
Integrate your phone system with Salesforce Lightning.
Install the Integration from AppExchange
- From Salesforce Lightning, go to and then click Get Started.
- Search for "gotoconnect".
- Click Components and then select GoToConnect for Salesforce.
- Click Get It Now in the bottom right corner.
- In the new window, click Open Login Screen. Note: Make sure your popup blocker is disabled.
- Click Allow to allow GoToConnect to access your Salesforce account.
- Click Install Here under Install in This Org and then click Confirm and Install. Important: The integration won’t work if you select Install in Sandbox.
- Choose the desired group of users and then click Install.
- Create a picklist of custom call dispositions for your organization.
Configure the integration in your Salesforce Account
- Go to and then click Enable Notes.
Saved notes and notes about calls will be displayed on a list that by default is not displayed in contacts. To change the list to be displayed, follow these instructions:
- From Setup, choose the Object Manager menu from the top of the screen.
- Select Contact from the left sidebar and then choose Page Layouts.
- Select your layout from the menu (contact layout is the default) and then click Related Lists.
- Drag and drop Notes into the Related Lists panel.
- Click Save.
- Download the configuration file.
- Go to and click Import to import the downloaded file.
- In the details of the imported call center, click Manage Call Center Users to add users to it.
- To add the softphone to your Salesforce Lightning app, go to .
- Select the Lightning app (e.g. Sales app) that needs the GoToConnect app and then click Edit.
- Go to the Utility Items tab and then click Add Utility Item.
- Search for Open CTI Softphone and then click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to Sales and refresh your browser.
When you first login, your browser might be blocking the authentication popup. Make sure you allow popups from Salesforce.
- Go to .
- Click CTI Adapter Page.
- Copy the full name of the JivePhone page (e.g., jif6QH2I3t7Mptz__JivePhone).
- Go to .
- Edit the GoToConnect Salesforce CTI.
- Paste the full name of the JivePhone page in CTI Adapter URL.
- Click Save.