How do I integrate with Redtail?
Integrate your phone system with Redtail. Each time you make or receive calls, Jive Redtail Integration automatically looks for any customers that match the caller ID and logs the call with options to add a contact, view last notes, and add new call notes or activities.
- Download and install Jive Redtail Integration for your operating system:
Note: If you are upgrading to the new version, call history will not transfer. Before upgrading, you may want to make your own record of calls and add call notes or activities from your call history.
- Open Jive Redtail Integration and then click Sign in to log in with your Jive credentials.
- Click Link Account to launch the Integrations Dashboard.
- In the new window, enter your Redtail Username and Password and then click Link Accounts. Note: If you change your Redtail password or update the Jive Integrations app, unlink your account and then link the accounts again.
- Click in the left sidebar and then choose your Line.