This integration is in Private Beta.
Jive’s Outlook Integration gives you the ability to click on a phone number within Outlook and initiate a call to that number and to pull Outlook contacts into your Jive contact list. Once signed into the integration, phone numbers from within an email are clicked to then be directed to Jive Web or Jive Desktop to complete the call. This integration requires a paid Jive account.
Note: For the integration to work properly, you must disable the block third-party cookies setting in your browser cookie settings.
- Click the settings gear icon in the top-right of your Outlook web inbox.
- Click Manage add-ins.
- Go to My add-ins >Custom add-ins and then click on Add a Custom add-in.
- Choose the file and then click OPEN.
- Click on the Jive icon at the top of an email.
- Click [SIGN IN TO JIVE] in the right sidebar and sign in.
- Click [SHARE MY CONTACTS WITH JIVE] to sync contacts.