How do I integrate with Microsoft Outlook on the web?
Integrate your phone system with Outlook. Share your Outlook contacts with your GoToConnect contact list and click a phone number within Outlook to initiate a call.
Restriction: This Outlook Integration does not work with private hosted versions of exchange.
Note: For the integration to work properly, you must disable the block third-party cookies setting in your browser cookie settings.
This integration is in private beta.
- From Microsoft Outlook, click in the top-right of your Outlook web inbox.
- Click Manage add-ins.
- Go to and then click Add a custom add-in.
- Choose the integration file and then click Open.
The integration file is provided by Jive for private beta participants.
- Click at the top of an email.
- Click Sign in to Jive in the right sidebar and then log in with your Jive credentials.
- Click Share my contacts with Jive.
Your Outlook contacts now appear in GoToConnect and Jive Mobile.
When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect, waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.