Integrate your phone system with Outlook. Share your Outlook contacts with your GoToConnect contact list and click on a phone number within Outlook to initiate a call.
Important: You must have Outlook 2016 or newer to operate this integration.
Restriction: This Outlook Integration does not work with private hosted versions of exchange.
This integration is in private beta.
- From Microsoft Outlook, click Get add-ins from the toolbar in the home tab.
- Go to and then click on Add a custom add-in.
- Choose the integration file and then click Open.
The integration file is provided by Jive for private beta participants.
- Click Jive from the toolbar in the home tab and then log in with your Jive credentials.
- Click in the Jive side panel.
- Click Share my contacts with Jive. Your Outlook contacts now appear in GoToConnect and Jive Mobile.
When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect, waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.