Jive’s Microsoft Dynamics integration unites your communications with your CRM (customer relationship management). Each time you make or receive calls, Microsoft Dynamics automatically looks for any customers that match the caller ID. Calls are automatically logged and options to edit your customer accounts, add call notes or schedule upcoming activities are readily available. Click a phone number within Microsoft Dynamics to initiate a call directly to your phone.
Import Jive Dialer into Microsoft Dynamics
- Log in to Microsoft Dynamics.
- From Microsoft Dynamics, go to Settings > Solutions.
- Download the Jive Dialer Integration.
- Click the import icon in the toolbar.
- Click [Choose File] to browse for and select the newly downloaded Jive zip file.
- Click [Next].
- Click [Import].
Sign in to Integration
- Open Jive – CRM (Start Menu).
- Enter your Microsoft Dynamics User Name and Password.
- Click [Login].