Users that need to analyze call performance are given reporting permissions. This allows them to access system call reports and the Real Time and History pages in Jive Contact Center. Data provided by these reports can help leaders improve operations and make better strategic decisions.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
- You must have super admin permissions.
2. Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
3. From the General tab > General Permissions section, select the user or user group that requires changes.
4. Check View reports (Permissions).
5. Click [SAVE].
Tip: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click the trash icon. Click [SAVE] when you are done.