How do I give a user and user group reporting permissions?
Give users or user groups reporting permissions to analyze call performance and allows them to access system call reports and the Real Time and History pages in Contact Center.
You must have super admin permissions.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
- From , select the user or user group that needs reporting permissions.
- Check View reports from Permissions.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click . Click Save.