Those individuals that pay the bills or track organizational expenses will need billing permissions. These permissions are structured in a way to allow you to give a user the ability to make payments or to only view invoices. Users with payment permissions should be restricted to one or two individuals as members can modify all billing aspects of the account and can potentially disrupt payments.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
- You must have super admin permissions.
2. Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
3. From the General tab > General Permissions section, select the user or user group that requires changes.
4. Check necessary billing Permissions:
- View Invoices: Users have access to view billing invoices for the account.
- View and Pay Invoices: Users have access to view and pay billing invoices for the account.
5. Click [SAVE].
Tip: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click the trash icon. Click [SAVE] when you are done.