How do I export a contact center report?
Exporting a Contact Center Report allows you to download a spreadsheet (.csv) with a complete list of a call queue’s call details from the selected date range. The exported rows will match the data in the online report. The exported file will also preserve any applied filters.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/cc/.
- Click Analytics in the left sidebar and then select either Contact Summary or Agent Summary.
- Select the queue(s) you’d like to include in the report.
- Click Export in the top-right corner.
- Open the downloaded .csv file.