After you’ve added a new user to the system, you’ll need to enable their login so they can customize their individual settings and use all of our apps (like Jive Mobile and GotoConnect) . In addition, a user can be given permissions to access the admin portal and other tools as needed.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
- You must have super admin permissions.
2. Click Users in the left sidebar and then choose the user that requires online portal access.
3. From the General tab > Identity section, enter a JiveID (email address).
- The email address entered as the JiveID must match the email address the user enters during registration. If there is a mismatch, the user will not be able to access the online portal.
4. Enable Login Enabled.
5. Click [SAVE].