In order for a device (including softphones) to connect with Jive, it must connect through an authorized network. By allowing devices to authorize their network automatically when they provision, you will not need to manually authorize networks from the Network Access tab.
1. Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- You must have super admin permissions.
2. Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
3. From the Network tab > Automatic Network Authorization section, enable Automatically Authorize Network With Provisioning.
4. Set the Expire authorization after days.
- An expiration of 0 (zero) days will set the authorization to never expire.
5. Click [SAVE].