1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Virtual Fax Machines in the left sidebar and then click the virtual fax machine you want to customize.
3. From the General tab, customize the following settings:
- Extension Number
- Omit From Directory: This setting omits the extension from all internal directories.
- Omit from Auto Attendant Extension Dialing: This setting omits the extension from being dialed within an auto attendant.
4. From the Sending tab, customize the following settings:
- Email to Fax Access Code: This code is used to securely authenticate emails and identify the virtual fax machine. Click [RESET] to generate a new access code. The access code cannot be manually entered.
- Send As User: Assigns a user that is identified with delivered virtual faxes.
- The External Caller ID: Controls the caller ID used for outgoing virtual faxes. This can be set to the system’s default caller ID or customized to a different caller ID.
- Send Email to Fax Success Messages: Enables emails to be sent upon successful virtual fax delivery. All notifications are sent to the email address used to send the virtual fax and come from firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure this address is not marked as SPAM or junk mail). Emails are always sent for failed transmissions.
5. Click [SAVE].