1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Conference Bridges in the left sidebar and then click the conference bridge that you want to customize.
3. From the General tab > Extension section, customize the following settings:
- Omit From Directory: This setting omits the extension from all internal directories.
- Omit from Auto Attendant Extension Dialing: This setting omits the extension from being dialed within an auto attendant.
- Region: Allows Visual Conferencing to dial a local number within the selected region to invite new participants to a conference call. Participant invites cannot be made to international numbers. For example, if the default region is set to Brazil, and the conference bridge is set to Mexico, you would only be able to invite participants within Mexico.
- United Kingdom
- United States
4. From the General tab > Options section, customize the following settings:
- Announce New Participants: Requires participants to record their name before entry; participants are then announced once they have joined/left the conference bridge.
- Enable Waiting Room: Prevents participants from entering the conference bridge until a host arrives.
- Participants Enter Conference Muted: Mutes all participants upon entry to the conference bridge.
- End Conference When Last Host Leaves: Removes all participants from the conference bridge once the last host exits.
5. From the General tab > Security section, customize the following settings to your liking:
- Participant PIN: Numerical password required for a participant to join the conference bridge.
- Host PIN: Numerical password required for a host to join the conference bridge. Hosts have additional in-call conference features. The Host PIN is required to use Visual Conferencing.
6. From the General tab > Visual Conference section, customize the following settings:
- Copy shareable Visual Conference link to clipboard: Copies the Visual Conferencing link to the clipboard to be shared with other participants. A participant PIN is required for participants to join via dial-out (conference bridge calls the participant to join).
- Open Visual Conference: Initiates Visual Conferencing; host pin required to enter. A host PIN is required to enable the link to launch conference. Visual Conferencing is not compatible with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11.
- Show Conference Phone Numbers: Visual Conferencing Only – Displays the phone number used to access the conference bridge. A phone number must be directed to the conference bridge to enable this feature.
7. Click [SAVE].