The fastest way to give a bunch of users the same permissions is by creating a user group, adding all the users to it, and then applying the appropriate permissions to the group. The moment a user is a member of a user group, that individual will immediately have the same access as everyone else in the group (e.g. Administrators, International Dialers, etc).
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click User Groups in the left sidebar and then click [ADD GROUP].
3. Enter a Name for the user group.
4. Click the checkmark icon and then click the newly added user group to edit its settings:
- Name: Name by which the user group is identified.
- Members: Lists the current members (users or other user groups) of a user group. Select a user or user group in the provided field to add more members. Click on the user’s name to go to its settings.
- This group is a member of: Lists the current nested user groups of a user group.Select user groups in the provided field to add a user group. Click on the user group’s name to go to its settings.