One ring group to rule them all, well… not really; but a ring group is a great way to dial multiple lines and/or phone numbers at once. They can be used to dial everyone in a department or used to intercom specific parts of a building. There are lots of ways to communicate through a ring group, so be creative.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Ring Groups in the left sidebar and then click [ADD RING GROUP].
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- A single ring group can support up to 50 lines and/or phone numbers. If Confirm Pickup is enabled on the ring group, only 19 members are supported.
3. Enter a Name for the ring group.
4. Click the checkmark icon and then click the newly added ring group to edit its settings.
5. From the Members tab, add lines and/or external numbers to the ring group.
6. Click [SAVE].
- There are additional options that you can customize to your liking.