A phone without a line, is like a body without a heart. Lines are given to specific people and are used to dial their phone(s). Because there are no limits to how many lines you can have, you may find yourself using these steps below frequently. Remember, you can assign a line to multiple phones and a phone can have more than one line assignment—so be creative.
1. Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
2. Click Lines in the left sidebar and then click [ADD LINE].
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
3. Enter a Name for the line. This name can be overridden by the button label.
4. Click the checkmark icon.
- There are additional options that you can customize to your liking.