We’ve all been there before—listening to the same song repeatedly while waiting on hold and then find ourselves humming that song the rest of the day. Give your callers some variety and create multiple playlist with different tracks to mix it up. You can hop in at any time to add, remove, reorder, or shuffle your tracks.These playlists can then be used to customize individual phone numbers, lines (including ringback), call queues, and ring groups.
1. Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
2. Click Hold Music in the left sidebar and then click ( + ).
3. Enter a Name for the playlist.
4. Click the checkmark icon and then click the newly added playlist to edit its tracks:
- Add Music to a Playlist: Drag and drop the music file from your library to a playlist.*
- Remove Music from a Playlist: Click ( X ) for the music file you would like to remove.
- Reorder Music in a Playlist: Drag and drop music files in the desired order.*
- Shuffle a Playlist: Click the shuffle icon
- Rename a Playlist: Click the in-line edit icon to rename a playlist and then click the checkmark icon.
*If you previewed a music file, make sure to exit preview mode before dragging it.