Whether meeting with a remote project team, client, or regional office; conference calls are a part of doing business. Creating a conference bridge allows you to meet with up to 20 participants on a call at once. The nice thing is, there are no limits to how many conference bridges you can have; so feel free to create one for all of your conference rooms and individual users.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Conference Bridges in the left sidebar and then click [ADD CONFERENCE BRIDGE].
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
3. Enter a Name for the conference bridge.
4. Click the checkmark icon.
- There are additional options that you can customize to your liking.