How do I create a call queue?
Create a call queue to make it easier for incoming callers to reach a department—like Support or Billing. Agents that have logged in to a queue can then answer these calls as they are dispersed to them.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Call Queues in the left sidebar and then click Add Call Queue.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the call queue.
- Click and then click the new call queue to configure its settings.