How do I add a sound clip to a call queue for agents or callers?
Play sound clip to agents in a call queue
Give agents additional context on an incoming call by playing a sound clip before they are connected to the caller.
Play sound clip to callers in a call queue
Play a periodic message in addition to hold music for callers waiting in the queue.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Call Queues in the left sidebar and then choose the call queue that requires a Periodic Announcement Message.
- From , select the desired Periodic Announcement Message sound clip.
- Set the desired Periodic Announcement Frequency (how often the sound clip will play).
- Enable Say Hold Time to include the estimated hold time with the sound clip.
- Click Save.