How do I add a sound clip to a call queue for agents or callers?
Play sound clip to agents in a call queue
Agents have the ability to be logged in to multiple call queues at once. To help them get some context on an incoming call, you can play a sound clip (i.e. “support queue” or “billing queue”) before they are connected to the caller.
Play sound clip to callers in a call queue
While callers are waiting in a call queue, you can play a periodic message to them in addition to hold music. Let them know of any promotions you have, refer them to your support website, or thank them for their patience. Take advantage of this opportunity to speak directly to a customer while they are waiting to speak to you.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Call Queues in the left sidebar and then choose the call queue that requires a periodic announcement message.
- From Queue Behavior > Caller Settings, select the desired Periodic Announcement Message sound clip.
- Set the desired Periodic Announcement Frequency (how often the sound clip will play).
- Enable Say Hold Time to include the estimated hold time with sound clip.
- Click Save.