If you’re not looking for the complete package, the “add device” button creates a stand alone device only—best for getting someone a second phone to use with their current line, perhaps for their home office. This action creates a new billable device.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Devices in the left sidebar and then click [ADD DEVICE].
3. Enter a Name for the device.
4. Select the Assigned User.
5. Click the checkmark icon and then click the newly added device to edit its settings.
6. From the Button Configuration tab, select the desired button type and then choose the destination.
7. Click [SAVE].
- There are additional options that you can customize to your liking.
8. Power cycle the phone to apply the changes.