How do I add a MAC address to my system?
Before a device can make and receive calls, it needs a way to be identified over the network. By adding a device’s MAC address a hardware profile, you are providing the device’s unique identifier and allowing it to work with our services.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Hardware in the left sidebar and then click Add Hardware.
- Enter the device’s 12 digit MAC Address which is typically found on the back of the device.
- Verify the MAC Address was entered correctly.
- Click and then click the newly added hardware to configure its settings.
- Click Save.
To bring your hardware profile to life, assign it to an individual device.