No need to create a separate schedule or dial plan to accommodate each holiday throughout the year. Simply add a holiday (date and time range) to a schedule and automatically let your callers know you are closed.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Schedules in the left sidebar and then choose the schedule that requires changes.
3. From the Holidays tab, click [ADD HOLIDAY] and then enter a Name, Start Date, and End Date for the holiday.
- Holidays do not recur year after year (i.e. Christmas must be added each year).
4. Optional—Uncheck All Day and then enter a Start Time and End Time for the holiday.
5. Click the checkmark icon.
6. Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then choose the dial plan that uses the schedule you just changed.
7. Verify your Schedule node has the path you want for When on Holiday.
8. Click [SAVE] if you make any changes.