How do I add a holiday to a schedule?
Add a holiday (date and time range) to a schedule and automatically let your callers know you are closed.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Schedules in the left sidebar and then choose the schedule that requires changes.
- From Holidays, click Add Holiday and then enter a Name, Start Date, and End Date for the holiday. Note: Holidays do not recur year after year (e.g., you must add Christmas each year).
- Uncheck All Day and then enter a Start Time and End Time for the holiday.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then choose the dial plan that uses the schedule you just changed.
- Verify your Schedule node has the path you want for When on Holiday.
- Click Save.