Learn how to do the most common functions on your phone.
Automatically forward incoming calls to an internal extension or external number.
- *72: Forwards all incoming calls. (All/Unconditional)
- *90: Forwards all unanswered incoming calls. (No Answer/Delayed)
- *92: Forwards all incoming calls while you're in a call. (Busy)
- Dial the forwarding destination (internal extension or external number).
- Press the Ok softkey.
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Check your voicemail from your phone.
- Tap .
- Dial your password (default 0000).
Download your Voicemail Menu Guide.
Assign regularly dialed numbers to additional line keys on your phone.
Transfer A Call
Place a current call on hold and speak with the destination party before transferring the call.
- Press an unprogrammed Line key to place the current call on hold and initiate a new call.
- Dial the transfer destination (internal extension or external number).
- Speak to the destination party.
- Press and then press the flashing Line key of the call that is on hold.
Visually monitor the speed dial contacts assigned to your phone to know whether or not they are on an active call. These line keys will light up (busy lamp field) indicating if someone is busy or available.
- To presence monitor, a system admin must enable this feature on your phone.
- The lines you want to presence monitor must be speed dial assignments on your phone.
- The number of contacts you can presence monitor is limited the number of line keys on your phone.
See what features are supported on your phone.
Call Handling Features
- Warm Transfer
- Blind Transfer
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Call Forward All
- Call Forward Busy
- Call Forward No Answer
- Multi-way Calling (on the g.729 codec Grandstreams are only able to join conference calls)
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Call Waiting
- On-hook Dialing
User Interface Features
- Call Logs
- LDAP Directory (not centrally provisionable)
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- On Device Directory
- Adjustable Ringer Volume
- 3 SIP Account
- 3 Upper Multifunction Keys (supports line assignments)
- 8 Lower Multifunction Keys
- Voicemail Button
- Mute Button
- Color Display
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Caller ID (CID)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Time/Date Display
- On-Screen Message Display
Network & Provisioning
- PC Connection
- Web Interface Provisionable
- On Device Ethernet (PoE)
- Wired Headset
From the Web UI
Learn how to provision your phone from the web UI.
- Press .
- Select and then write down the phone's IPv4 Address.
- Open an incognito window in Google Chrome, enter the IP address in the address (URL) bar and then press enter on your keyboard. If the web UI doesn't load, enter https:// before the phone’s IP address.
- Enter admin as the username and the password.
- Go to .
- Enter ‹domain›.onjive.com/p for the Config Server Path. Note: Replace ‹domain› with your unique domain (found in parentheses at the top of the admin portal dashboard).
- Press .
Factory resetting a phone is an advanced process and can result in more issues if done incorrectly. Please follow the instructions found in the Customer Center (login and permissions required) or contact Customer Support if you need additional assistance.