Learn how to do the most common functions on your phone.
Automatically forward incoming calls to an internal extension or external number.
- Press the C FwdALL softkey.
- Dial the forwarding destination (internal extension or external number).
- Press the EndCall softkey.
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Check your voicemail from your phone.
- Press .
- Dial your password (default 0000).
Download your Voicemail Menu Guide.
Assign regularly dialed numbers to additional line keys on your phone.
Speak with two parties simultaneously by creating a mini-conference call on your line.
- While on an active call, press .
- Dial the internal extension or external number to add to the conference.
- Wait for the second party to answer, and then let them know that you would like to add them to a 3-way call.
- Press the Confrn softkey again.
Transfer a call to another party without speaking to them first.
- While on an active call, press the Transfer softkey.
- Dial the transfer destination (internal extension or external number).
- Press the Transfer softkey before the destination answers. Tip: To transfer a call directly to voicemail, dial 0 + extension.
Choose a new ringtone for your phone or assign a different ringtone to each of your lines.
- Press .
- Select .
- If there are multiple lines assigned to the device, select the line you wish to modify.
- Select the desired ringtone (press Play to sample ringtones). Note: This phone does not support silent ringtones.
- Press the Select softkey.
Visually monitor the speed dial contacts assigned to your phone to know whether or not they are on an active call. These line keys will light up (busy lamp field) indicating if someone is busy or available.
- To presence monitor, a system admin must enable this feature on your phone.
- The lines you want to presence monitor must be speed dial assignments on your phone.
- The number of contacts you can presence monitor is limited the number of line keys on your phone.
See what features are supported on your phone.
Call Handling Features
- Warm Transfer
- Blind Transfer
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Call Forward All
- Call Forward Busy (press the softkey to forward the incoming call to your voicemail)
- Intercom (* + ext)
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Multi-way Calling
- Call Waiting
- On-hook Dialing
- Sutter Tone
User Interface Features
- Call Logs
- Ring Tone Permanence
- Adjustable Ringer Volume
- 6 SIP Accounts
- 6 Upper Multifunction Keys (supports line assignments)
- Voicemail Button
- Mute Button
- Black & White Display
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Caller ID (CID)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Time/Date Display
- On-Screen Message Display
Network & Provisioning
- On Device Ethernet (PoE)
- PC Connection
- Digital Sidecar w/28 Programmable Keys (supports line assignments)
- Up to 2 Sidecars
- Wired Headset