Learn how to do the most common functions on your phone.
Automatically forward incoming calls to an internal extension or external number.
- Press .
- Select .
- Dial the forwarding destination (internal extension or external number).
- Turn On the desired forwarding type.
- Forward All : Forwards all incoming calls.
- No Answer : Forwards all unanswered incoming calls.
- Busy : Forwards all incoming calls while you're in a call.
- If you selected No Answer, enter how many rings to wait before forwarding.
- Press the Set softkey.
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Check your voicemail from your phone.
- Press .
- Dial your password (default 0000).
Download your Voicemail Menu Guide.
Assign regularly dialed numbers to additional line keys on your phone.
Speak with two parties simultaneously by creating a mini-conference call on your line.
- While on an active call, press the Conf softkey.
- Dial the internal extension or external number to add to the conference.
- Wait for the second party to answer, and then let them know that you would like to add them to a 3-way call.
- Press the softkeys.
Transfer A Call
Place a current call on hold and speak with the destination party before transferring the call.
- While on an active call, press .
- Dial the transfer destination (internal extension or external number).
- Speak to the destination party. Tip: To cancel a warm transfer and go back to the original call, look for the Cancel or EndCall softkey.
- Press again.
Visually monitor the speed dial contacts assigned to your phone to know whether or not they are on an active call. These line keys will light up (busy lamp field) indicating if someone is busy or available.
- To presence monitor, a system admin must enable this feature on your phone.
- The lines you want to presence monitor must be speed dial assignments on your phone.
- The number of contacts you can presence monitor is limited the number of line keys on your phone.
See what features are supported on your phone.
Call Handling Features
- Warm Transfer
- Blind Transfer
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Call Forward All
- Call Forward Busy
- Call Forward No Answer
- Intercom (* + ext)
- Multi-way Calling
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Call Waiting
- On-hook Dialing
User Interface Features
- Adjustable Ringer Volume
- On Device Directory
- LDAP Directory
- Call Logs
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- 4 SIP Accounts
- 4 Upper Multifunction Keys (supports line assignments)
- Voicemail Button
- Mute Button
- On Device Speed Dial Edit
- Black & White Display
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Caller ID (CID)
- Shared Line Appearance (SLA)
- Time/Date Display
- On-Screen Message Display
Network & Provisioning
- Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- PC Connection
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Cisco Multicast (up to two group subscriptions supported)
- Web Interface Provisionable
- Secure Provisioning
- Digital Sidecar w/14 Programmable Keys (supports line assignments)
- Wired Headset
- Utilizes AUX port and headset jack.
- EHS must be enabled.
From the Phone Menu
Learn how to provision your phone from the phone menu.
- Press .
- Select .
- Enter http://‹domain›.onjive.com/p/$MA for the Profile Rule. Note: Replace ‹domain› with your unique domain (found in parentheses at the top of the admin portal dashboard).
- Press Resync.
From the Web UI
Learn how to provision your phone from the web UI.
- Press .
- Select and then write down the phone's IP Address.
- Open an incognito window in Google Chrome, enter the IP address in the address (URL) bar and then press enter on your keyboard. If the web UI doesn't load, enter https:// before the phone’s IP address.
- Click .
- If you're prompted to enter a password, enter your Device Admin Password. Tip: To find your password, log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx and then click Security in the left sidebar.
- Go to .
- Enter the following Configuration Profile settings:
Option Description Provision Enable Yes Profile Rule http://‹domain›.onjive.com/p/$MANote: Replace ‹domain› with your unique domain (found in parentheses at the top of the admin portal dashboard).
- Click Submit All Changes.
Factory resetting a phone is an advanced process and can result in more issues if done incorrectly. Please follow the instructions found in the Customer Center (login and permissions required) or contact Customer Support if you need additional assistance.
Reset Secure Provisioning
After you factory reset a phone, you’ll need to reset secure provisioning from the admin portal so it can reconnect.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar and then choose the device that needs secure provisioning reset.
- From , click Reset.