What's New in Contact Center?
Stay up to date on the latest features and updates for GoTo's Contact Center.
Contact Center - June 2, 2022
- Supervisors can monitor chat queues
Supervisors can now watch their agent's chat conversations in real-time from their dashboard.
Contact Center - May 26, 2022
- Agents can now see a history of calls, notes, and tags for any contact they create and link calls to in the omnichannel customer information view when on an active call.
Contact Center - May 16, 2022
- You can now share your custom boards in the Analytics view! If sharing with another admin, they can make changes. If sharing with a non-admin user on your account, it will be a readonly copy.
Contact Center - May 12, 2022
- Omnichannel Customer Information View
Agents can now save and edit contacts as well as add notes and tags to those contacts during a call.
- The left navigation of the Supervisor view in the GoTo app has been refreshed to the new styling.
Contact Center - April 21, 2022
Agents can now launch a co-browse experience with customers when their chat conversations need more visual assistance.
Contact Center - April 14, 2022
- GoTo Contact Center Free Trial
GoTo is introducing a 30-day free trial of GoTo Contact Complete starting today!
- There is a webchat plugin for WordPress available now
Contact Center - March 24, 2022
- Facebook channels now supports all MMS file attachments
- Instagram channels now support image file attachments
- Exported reports now show data in seconds rather than milliseconds
Contact Center - March 3, 2022
- Instragram channel available for chat queues
You can now add your Instagram business account as a channel on your chat queue(s) to allow your agents to communicate with customers through Instragram.
Contact Center - February 17, 2022
- Priority Management for Queues
You can now add weight scores to your queues to tell the system which queue calls should take precedence over others when agents are in multiple queues with waiting callers.
- End Wrap Up Time
You can now allow agents and supervisors to end wrap up time early as needed so that they can get back to taking calls as soon as they are ready.
- Chat Settings
You have options now for changing your avatar and icon button.
LogMeIn is now GoTo – February 2, 2022
Contact Center - February 2, 2022
- GoTo Contact Core Tier
We have launched a new introductory tier of our contact center offering, GoTo Contact Core, for those who want to gain greater insight into their business performance and capitalize on our multi-channel communication options to connect with their customers.
- Chat Management
You can now delete chat queues. Doing so will also end all unresolved chats associated to that queue.
- Chat Notifications
Agents will see pop-up notifications in the GoTo app when new chats are received, regardless of where they are in the app. They can also turn on audio notifications through their GoTo app settings.
Contact Center - January 20, 2022
- Set up Facebook Messenger Queues
Admins can now connect their chat queue(s) to Facebook Messenger to reach more customers, optimize agent performance by enabling them to handle conversations in one central place, and gather rich data for analysis and growth.
Contact Center - December 8, 2021
- Pre-saved Text Messages
Agents and admins can now create and use pre-saved text messages for greater efficiency in their chat conversations.
- Agent Dashboard
The agent dashboard has had a facelift. The drop-down menus are in one central place now, there are updated color-coded icons on the cards to more quickly identify the type of queue the card is for, and most importantly, agents can now log in, pause, or log out of individual queues directly from the cards.
Contact Center: Supervisors - December 1, 2021
- Campaign CSV Import
Supervisors can now add callers from different campaign sources such as CRM's, Marketing Automation platforms and sales-feeding systems, by importing a CSV file. Campaigns were previously focused on calling back missed callers which was very helpful for sales organizations to capture potentially missed revenue. Now support organizations can benefit from this new CSV import feature when teams want to call groups of customers with similar needs such as customers with a specific product, customers with overdue service, or those needing regular follow-up. Only available for certain plans.
Contact Center - December 1, 2021
- Chat Queues: Automatic Chat Assignment
- Admins: Once a chat queue is created, admins can easily configure it to automatically assign chats conversations to agents with the lowest number of chats. This optional feature will balance the conversation load across all available agents assigned to the queue.
- Agents: Chats will seamlessly appear on your assigned conversation list, enabling you to serve your customers better and faster while reducing the operational distraction of having to manually assign.
- Chat Queues: Webchat Conversation Close
Messaging has been added in Webchat conversations to notify the customer and the agent if the other party has closed the conversation.
- Webchat Queues: Pre-message Information Request
You can now request contact and custom field information from your customers when they initiate Webchat. This can be configured in your widget settings. This contact information will be visible to agents.
Contact Center: Reporting (v1.127.0) - November 17, 2021
- Queue Caller Report
Back to summary button function has been added to the Detailed View allowing quick and intuitive navigation back to the Summary View.
- Export Format Survey
Added a customer feedback survey to the PDF and PNG export nodes.
- Stability Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Increased automated test reliability.
- Improved experience for handling null values on chat.
Contact Center: Reporting (v1.125.0) - November 10, 2021
- Queue Caller Report
A notification has been added to indicate a successful date refinement.
- Updated Tooltip Messaging During Export
The Export tool tip on all pages will indicate the status of exporting functionality on that page.
- Insufficient privileges: User does not have access to export. Admins can assign this access.
- Coming soon: The option to export will be added soon.
- Filters loading, please wait: The selected filters on the page are loading and the export cannot be accessed until they finish. Maximum timeout = 2 minutes.
- Security and Translations
Improved application security.
Updated translations on the Queue Caller Reports Dashboard for all supported languages.
Contact Center: Admins - November 4, 2021
- Option to log out agents when they miss a call
The option to log out agents when they miss a call is new setting to better manage agents assigned to call queues and campaigns. You can use this setting to automatically log out any agent who misses a specified number of calls. The missed calls threshold is customizable. Only available for Complete and Support Center plans if purchased after June 9, 2021.
Contact Center: Reporting (v1.123.1) - November 3, 2021
- App Stability
Improved application testing procedures to improve stability.
- Enhanced loading of large data selections and export flow
- The application will no longer freeze if a large data set is selected.
- Reports will attempt to load any selected data for a maximum of 2 minutes before presenting a message with alternate options.
Note: Users should not navigate away from reports while attempting to load data.
- Added error identification and option to contact support within error notifications.
- Queue Caller Summary
Added ability to hide empty rows and display the quantity of hidden rows.
Contact Center - November 2, 2021
- Webchat Queues
- Webchat allows you to add a chat widget to your website. Your customers can then ask questions directly from your website. These webchats are then filtered into chat queues and your agents can respond. Only available for Complete plans. English only at this time, translations are coming soon!
Contact Center: Supervisors - October 19, 2021
- One step agent log-in process and easy to see agent device status
Providing supervisors with an accurate and up-to-date view of agents’ availability to start taking calls is key to effectively manage operations and improving agents’ performance. With this latest improvement, supervisors are able to see the agent’s device(s) registration status directly on the “Log agents” list from the supervisor’s dashboard and with one-click select the device to log them in to.
Contact Center: Analytics - October 6, 2021
- Queue caller report
- The contact summary and contact resolution reports are now available in the GoToConnect app! The contact summary and contact resolution reports have been merged together and renamed the Queue caller report. Only available for GoTo Contact Complete plans.