Learn how to provision your phone from the web UI.
About this task: You will use your handset to find the IP address, which will then be used to provision the base station.
- Press the OK softkey on your handset.
- Select IP Address (it may scroll to display the entire address). and then write down the phone's
- Open an incognito window in Google Chrome, enter the IP address in the address (URL) bar and then press enter on your keyboard. If the web UI doesn't load, enter https:// before the phone’s IP address.
- Enter your Device Admin Password.
- To find your password, log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx and then click Security in the left sidebar.
- The password may also be the default password, admin.
- Go to .
- Enter http://‹domain›.onjive.com/p for the Server URL.
Note: Replace ‹domain› with your unique domain. Classic Jive admin portal users will find their domain in the parentheses at the top of their portal dashboard. portal users will find their domain in Account Settings.
- Click .
What to do next
: If the phone doesn’t automatically reboot,
power cycle the device
to apply its provisioning settings.