Automatically forward incoming calls to an internal extension or external number.
About this task
Tip: If you need to forward a single call, press the Forward softkey while your phone rings to send the caller to another person.
- Press the Menu softkey.
- Select .
- Select your desired forwarding type.
- Always : Forwards all incoming calls.
- No Answer : Forwards all unanswered incoming calls.
- Busy : Forwards all incoming calls while you're in a call.
Note: Call waiting must be disabled to use call forward busy ( ).
- Dial the forwarding destination (internal extension or external number).
- If you selected No Answer, enter how many rings to wait before forwarding.
- Press the Save softkey.
What to do next:
To disable call forwarding, disable the forwarding type.