Set Up Shared Inbox with Instagram (Customer Engagement)
Connect your shared inbox to Instagram to reach more customers, gather rich data for analysis and growth, and optimize performance by enabling conversations to be handled in one central place
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
. Then select Connect Account.Note: If you have previously linked Facebook/Instagram to your shared inbox, it will say Manage.
- From the pop-up window:
- Log into Facebook if you are setting this up for the first time. Otherwise, click Edit Settings.
- Select the desired Instagram account. If you see Link Account instead of a list of pages, it's because you do not have a business account or it has not been connected to a Facebook page. Both steps need to be done before you can continue.
- Select the page(s) you want to connect with your shared inbox. If you see Create a page instead of a list of pages, it's because you do not have a Facebook page available. One will need to be created before you can continue.
- Click Next.
- Make sure all permissions are enabled. Removing any permission may break the integration.
- Click .
Result: This will take you back to your shared inbox settings page in the GoTo app. If it does not happen automatically, refresh the app to load the list of Facebook pages.
- From Facebook Pages, enable a page to make it available in the Shared Inbox.
Note: You can connect multiple pages the shared inbox.
- Click Save when you are finished.