How do I use a sound clip in a dial plan?
Play a custom message to your callers.
Before you begin:
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
Result: The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Play Sound Clip node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Play Sound Clip node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- Complete the following setting(s):
Setting Description Choose… Select the sound clip that will be used. Next Node Connects nodes to create a call flow.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Click Save.