How do I use a sound clip in a dial plan?
Play a custom message to your callers.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Dial Plans in the left navigation menu and then choose the dial plan you want to edit.
Result: The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Play Sound Clip node in the library to the desired spot on the workspace.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Play Sound Clip node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- Complete the following setting(s):
Setting Description Choose… Select the sound clip that will be used. Next Node Connects nodes to create a call flow.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Select Save.