How do I use a sound clip in a dial plan?
Play a custom message to your callers.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
Result: The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Play Sound Clip node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Play Sound Clip node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- Complete the following setting(s):
Setting Description Choose… Select the sound clip that will be used. Next Node Connects nodes to create a call flow.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Click Save.