How do I sync my calendar with the app?
Sync your Office 365 or Google calendar.
Desktop & Web app
- Select your profile picture in the top right and then select Settings.
- Select Calendar in the left sidebar.
- Select Connect under the calendar you’d like to sync and then follow the instructions. Events in your calendar with a GoTo meeting link will now show in the left sidebar within Meetings.
- From the mobile app, select your profile picture from the top left.
- Select Meetings & events.
- Select Calendar sync and then choose the type of calendar you'd like to sync. Local calendar can be enabled along with a Google or Office 365 calendar. With Local calendar enabled, the app will scan your device calendar for any session with a valid GoTo link and then it will be displayed in your upcoming meetings.
- Select Connect and then follow the instructions. Events in your calendar with a GoTo meeting link will now show in the Upcoming tab within Meetings.