How do I set up presence monitoring?
Visually monitor the speed dial line keys assigned to your phone to see if a contact is busy or available.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar and then choose the device that requires presence monitoring.
- From Button Configuration, check Allow this device to monitor the presence of other devices.
- Select Speed Dial w/Presence as the button type, and then choose the extension to be monitored. Note: To presence monitor a call parking spot, change the type to Phone Number (icon next to the extension) and then enter *37 + the parking spot number.
- Optional: Edit the button label. Changing this overrides the line name.
- Click Save.
- Power cycle the device(s) to apply the changes.