How do I set up GoTo Connect Storage for call recordings ?
Learn how to set up GoTo Connect Storage so that you can access your call recordings directly from your system.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I set up system storage for call recordings?
Before you begin: You must be assigned the Admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
- Call recording laws vary based on location. It is your responsibility to understand these laws before you enable call recording.
- Call recordings are stored for up to 13 months with this option.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select System Settings in the left navigation menu.
- From GoTo Connect Storage in the drop-down menu. , select
- Select Save.
What to do next: Enable call recording system-wide or for specific phone numbers, lines, ring groups, conference bridges, or call queues.