Tell the system where to route callers who dial a specific phone number.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
Before you begin
- You must have admin or super admin permissions.
- Make sure you set up the phone number’s destination extension first. For example, if routing the phone number to a line, verify it has a device profile. If using a dial plan, verify all of its nodes are complete and connected.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Phone Numbers in the left sidebar and then click the phone number that you need to route.
Tip: You can also click to edit the phone number in-line.
- From Extension or Another phone number on this system and then select the desired destination. , choose
You can direct a phone number to any extension type in the system including lines, ring groups, conference bridges, call queues, dial plans, shared voicemail boxes, and virtual fax machines.
- Click Save.