How do I integrate with Google Chrome?
Initiate calls within Google Chrome using GoTo Connect. As needed, you can enable the extension to search your callers’ caller ID within Google automatically—or other third-party tools—to learn more about who’s calling.
Important: Only the last 2 versions of Google Chrome support this extension.
Note: The Google Chrome extension login session expires after 7 days.
- Click here to go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add to Chrome and then click Add extension.
- When prompted, sign in with your GoTo Connect credentials.
- From Lets get started select your Language and Extension.
- Open GoTo Connect desktop, web, mobile device, or VoIP phone, and then click Test a call to test its connectivity.
- If your test call completes successfully, click Done.
- From Options, customize the settings to your liking.
Tip: Click here for more help with web pops and 3rd party pops.
What to do next: When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or softphone (the app must be open), waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.