How do I fix outbound calls that are not initiating in the mobile app?
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot outbound call issues on the mobile app.
- Verify you have the right app permissions enabled in your phone settings:
- For iOS, Microphone and Camera are required to make/receive calls and create/join meetings.
- For Android, Microphone, Camera, and Phone are required to make/receive calls and create/join meetings. We suggest enabling Contacts if you want the app to use any of your personal contacts.
Test a call to see if your issue is resolved.
- Contact Customer Support with the following information. Be as specific as possible.
- Date of the failed call
- Exact time of the failed call, including time zone and region
- Phone number dialed
- Extension or phone number the call was placed from
- Operating system and app version
- Any other details:
- Were you inside or outside when making the call?
- How far in to the call did you get before the failure?