How do I export my emergency locations?
Exporting your emergency locations allows you to download a spreadsheet (.csv) with a complete list of your emergency locations. The exported file will also preserve any applied filters from the table settings. Only available in the United States and Canada.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Locations in the left sidebar.
- Choose the Emergency locations tab.
- Select in the top-right to export your emergency locations.
- Open the downloaded .csv file.