How do I export a contact center report?
Exporting a contact center report allows you to download a spreadsheet (.csv) with a complete list of a call queue’s call details from the selected date range. The exported rows will match the data in the online report. The exported file will also preserve any applied filters. Available for legacy Insight Center and Support Center plans.
Before you begin: You must have view reports or Super admin permissions.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/cc.
- Click Analytics in the left sidebar and then select either Contact Summary or Agent Summary.
- Select the queue(s) you’d like to include in the report.
- Click Export in the top-right corner.
- Open the downloaded .csv file.