How do I download and install GoTo Network Test for Mac?
See a comprehensive picture of your phone’s network in real-time with GoTo Network Test (previously Jive View).
About this task:
Important: For the most accurate results, install GoTo Network Test on a computer that is hard-wired (not connected through Wi-Fi) to the same network as your phones.
- Download GoTo Network Test for Mac.
- macOS Mojave or macOS Catalina
- Internet/Outbound HTTPS (TCP Port 443) Access
- The software uses the Qt Development Frameworks, a third party software library owned by The Qt Company licensed under the GNU LGPL v2.1 license. The source can be downloaded here.
- Open and run the downloaded .dmg and then double-click the installer icon and follow the on-screen instructions. Note: Make sure to read the License Agreement carefully.
- Open GoTo Network Test.
- Click the GoTo icon in the menu bar and then click Show GoTo Network Test.
- To test your network, go to Test and verify Next Test displays Connected and ready.
This indicates the tool can report network data back to GoTo, not that the phones are working.
- From System, write down your Passphrase and then contact Customer Support with the code, and they will run the tests with you. Tip: If you'd like to run the network tests yourself, enter your passphrase here and then click Run Test.