How do I create a virtual fax machine?
Create as many virtual fax machines as you need to allow your organization to send and receive faxes through email. Not available in Brazil and Mexico.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I add an extension?
Before you begin: You must have admin or super admin permissions.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Virtual Fax Machines in the left sidebar and then select Add Virtual Fax Machine.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the virtual fax machine.
- Select and then select the new virtual fax machine to configure its settings.
What to do next: To bring your virtual fax machine to life, route a phone number to it, enable it on a line, or use it in a dial plan.